WCDMA BSS CS KPI:
|WCDMA BSS CS KPI|
BSS (Base station subsystem) CS (Circuit Switched) KPI (Key performance indicator) means for overall WCDMA (Wide band code division multiple access) voice KPI. To measure WCDMA BSS CS KPI you need to use flowing software:
- Genex probe or Tems investigation or Nemo Outdoor (Log collection software).
- Genex Assistant or Tems discovery or Actix Analyzer (Log analysis software).
- Mapinfo professional 11.5 SCP (data presentation software)
- Mobile Station (MS) Sony Ericsson W995 for Tems investigation or Huawei U1251 for Genex Probe.
- GPS NMEA (WGS84), Model No: BU353
- PC (processing speed minimum core i5).
- Inverter (as a portable power source).
- Call setup success rate (CSSR).
- Call completeness success rate (CCSR).
- Average call setup time (CST).
- Average SQI MOS (Speech quality index mean opinion score) value.
- Coverage rate score.
- Handover success rate (HOSR).
- Blocked call rate (BCR).
- Dropped Call rate (DCR).
To measure WCDMA BSS CS KPI you need at least three mobile station (ms) and a GPS. MS1 and MS2 used to collect SQI MOS value and MS3 used to collect rest of the KPI values. MS3 is in short call mode 30 seconds for each call with 10 seconds as a interval. Number of short call is infinite; that is during the entire test period short call will be continued.
After log collection you need to analyze the log to extract desired raw data to calculate KPI. The required analysis tools described in above. For every KPI there is at least a KPI equation. you have to put exact value from raw data for every variables.
Call setup success rate (CSSR):
Call setup success rate is the rate ration of number of call attempt and number of successful setup. Expressed in percentage.
Call completeness success rate (CCSR):
Call completeness success rate is the ration of number of user defined call end and number of call established.
Average Call Setup Time:
Call setup time time is the total time required to established a call between to user.
Average call setup time = (total call setup time for "N" number of call/ "N" number of call)*100
|Call Setup time|
Average SQI MOS value:
|Geographically distributed SQI MOS Values|