- What is the Panoramic view and why it's important ?
Answer: Panoramic view is the 360 degree view of a given point or point of interest. We often need to know the surroundings of a proposed wireless site or existing due to fresh installation, expansion or swap. Because we need to declare the cell azimuth of site on the basis of traffic potentiality, hence we can make a good assumption from the panoramic view about the potential traffic.
- What do you know about TSS ? Describe in brief.
- What is the RF (radio frequency) antenna parameter ?
Line of Sight. It's important due to Microwave Planning and for a successful microwave link you should have to confirm that LOS is clear.
List of few LOS survey Tools:
GPS / DGPS
• Binoculars (10 kms and more)) with compass built in
• Magnetic compass
• Digital camera
• Heliographic Mirror (Optional)
• Digital Inclinometer
• Digital altimeter (barometric)
• Digital stop watch
• Measuring Tape 100mts
• Mobile handset
• Safety kit etc.